View Profile silverspecs

All 72 Movie Reviews

8 w/ Responses

It's still way better than some other sh!t I've seen.

Topgannon responds:

You know, that's a good way to think about it. This really ISN'T the worst shit you have ever seen. Granted it is shit. A steaming pile of shit. But there is still worse out there.
You have presented me with a challenge, Silverspecks. And now the only thing I can do is accept this challenge. One day you will give me a 0 with no stars and a comment saying "this is the worst shit I have ever seen. Your awful bee animation was better than this garbage." And I will just laugh. Then sit in the fetal position in a corner crying and furiously masturbating to that comment. And you will know that I did this for you.
...
I'm sorry I got a little lost for a second. Thank's for watching. o___o///

I'm a huge fan of Aqua Teen Hunger Force/Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1/Aqua Something You Know Whatever (/Aqua Tivo Avoidance Plan (coming August)). I felt it was a bit lacking (idk what though), so 4.5.
Even though it sounded just a bit off, I would say the voice replication was a success (especially for Scratch). Then again, I suppose Robotnic's slightly mecha voice is fitting with him being a robot and all.
Were those hamburgers with tiny tails coming out of Ronald's mouth?

I wouldn't classify this as a movie. This should go in the game section.

ThePeech responds:

Well it isn' a game either...

This kid's got quite the imagination.

This is now the third time I've heard this audio used.

The animation creeped the shit out of me. It was good though.

Somehow, I knew that was coming.

And remember kids, say "no" to drugs.

Dafuq did I just watch?! The animation was great, but I have no idea what just happened. I think it had sumthing to do with a carrot-nosed guy being mad at a woodpecker.

this was great! Doesn't this classify as adult tho?

I'm a writer. I'm an artist. I'm an animator. I'm all of these things, but one at a time.

27, Male